Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday!!!!!

It's finally Friday!

Who among us that work a "normal" Monday to Friday schedule doesn't love Fridays? After all, it signifies that we are finally at the end of the work week and the weekend will soon be upon us.

Fridays are better at Speed Systems than anyplace I have worked before. I've been working with Speed Systems, whether as an outside consultant or an employee, since 2001. The company has worked on so-called "Summer Hours" year round for as long as I've been around. We work an extra 1/2 hour each day Monday through Thursday in order to leave at 2:00 on Friday.

Every Friday.

Year round.

That's right! While most of the working world is staring at their clock wondering if it will ever reach quitting time so they can start their weekend; I am on my way home. I love looking at my watch a couple of hours into my weekend and realizing that I would just be getting off work if I worked "normal" hours.

Now bring on 2:00 so I can start my weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment